Having financial difficulties? We believe that everyone should have a chance to receive an education. Listed below are the options for financial aid available to our students.
We provide monthly payment plans for students. Students are able to structure fee payments into monthly instalments. Young Aces also offers 0% interest instalment payment plans with various major credit cards. Please visit our college for more information.
Kojadi Loan (Koperasi Jayadiri Malaysia Berhad)
The primary objective of KOJADI is to provide financial assistance in the form of study loans to needy students to pursue higher education.
AFFIN Education Financing-i
AFFIN Education Financing-i is a Shariah-compliant scheme designed specially for qualified individuals of selected University or College duly approved by the Bank to obtain financial assistance for their education plan. Based on the concept of Ijarah, the financing will cover their education programme for a truly seamless study experience.
- Students aged 18 and up to 45 years old
- Open to Foundation, Certificate, Pre-University (e.g. A-Level), Diploma, Degree and Postgraduate program (Master’s Degree and Doctorates) and Professional Courses for students of appointed universities / colleges
- Requires the parents, spouse or siblings to jointly apply with the student as joint applicants
Joint Applicant Eligibility:
- Malaysian citizen aged 21 years old and above.
- Minimum annual income of RM 24,000.
- Margin of finance up to 90% of Coursework Fee.
- High financing up to RM 400,000.
- Financing tenure up to 15 years.
- Ijarah (Lease)
For more details, please click the website link below.
Please contact us for more information.
Fill up the form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment or you can request us to send you a copy of our fee structure.
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Sign up today and get FREE 4 courses worth RM5000++
Young Aces is a vocational training college in KL, Malaysia. We provide the latest automotive courses for students interested in this field.#YoungAces