Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
The Malaysia Skills Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia – SKM) is a certification awarded by the Department of Skills Development (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran – JPK) under the Malaysian Ministry of Human Resources.
Recognised by industries in Malaysia, the Malaysian Skills Certification produces quality skill workers and provides a career development path to meet today’s demand and need for vocationally trained skilled workers both in Malaysia and globally.
The programme provides exactly what employers want with approximately 30% theory and 70% practical application in simulated real-world workshop environments.
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 2 (TP-300-2:2013)
Entry Requirement : 16 years old & above
- Automotive Workshop Practices
- Engine Cooling System Rectification Work
- Vehicle Engine Overhauling
- Petrol/Gasoline Fuel – Injection System Rectification Work
- Diesel Fuel System Rectification Work
- Vehicle Electrical and Electronic System
- Vehicle Chassis Electrical System Servicing
- Exhaust System Rectification Work
- Clutch System Rectification Work
- Manual Transmission Unit Overhauling
- Manual Transaxle Unit Overhauling
- Automatic Transmission Unit Overhauling
- Automatic Transaxle Unit Overhauling
- Rear and Front Axle Rectification Work
- Suspension System Rectification Work
- Manual Steering System Rectification Work
- Power Steering System Rectification Work
- Tyres Balancing and Wheel-Alignment Rectification Work
- Brake System Rectification Work
- Vehicle Air-Conditioning Rectification Work
Course Duration :
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 (TP-300-3:2013)
Entry Requirement : Minimum SKM Level 2 in relevant field
- Automotive Workshop Administration & Supervision
- Petrol/Gasoline Engine Management System Diagnostic
- Diesel Engine Performance Diagnostic
- Electronic Control Transmission/ Transaxle Diagnostic
- Antilock Braking System (ABS) Diagnostic and Rectification
- Turbocharger System Rectification Work
- Vehicle Test Drive
- Supplementary Restraint System (SRS) Airbag Installation & Diagnostic
- Electric Power Steering Diagnostic
- Central Locking System Repairing
Course Duration :
Fill up the form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment or you can request us to send you a copy of our fee structure.
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Sign up today and get FREE 4 courses worth RM5000++